Snowman Oreo Truffle Pops
Recipe from Homemade by Holman
- 1 package Oreos
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- White almond bark, for melting/dipping
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or a Silpat.
- Crush Oreos in a food processor until the cookies become fine crumbs. You could also add cookies to a bag & crush with a rolling pin.
- Add cream cheese & stir until well combined.
- Roll into 1" diameter balls & transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Gently push in lollipop sticks, if using.
- Freeze for at least 30 min.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler or the microwave.
- Dip the frozen Oreo balls in melted chocolate. Drain off excess & transfer to a 2nd baking sheet lined with wax paper or Silpat.
- Chill for 30 min. in the refrigerator & decorate if desired.
- To decorate mine, I used black & orange royal icing & piped from a very small corner cut from a sandwich bag, easy & disposable!